CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

GOODBYE HOBOS GOODBYE DOWNTOWN ALBUQUERQUE


Albuquerque, specifically the downtown and hobos have provided Max and I with an unforgettable first year of marriage. From having the trucks windshield smashed with a rock, aa HBO show filmed in our backyard, truck broken into/purse stolen, balloon fiesta, a sore Christmas in bed, a new nephew, finding ourselves in the middle of gun fire, acceptance to Pharm School, and exciting Missionary experiences downtown Albuquerque is the place to go if you need adventure/challenge/excitement in your life! Two weeks shy of living here for a year Max and I are saying Sayonara to the downtown life.


After receiving legal papers notifying us the house we've been renting is being foreclosed and sold to the bank July 30, Max and I packed our stuff, placed it in storage, and moved in with a co-worker/friends of mine Amanda. Amanda has a three bedroom house and lives alone with her two dogs. So Max and I are occupying a bedroom until we can buy our own house. We are hoping to be able to make an offer on a house next month.

I want to give a big shot out to my family!!! THANK YOU so much especially to my Dad to helping Max and I move our stuff in storage and help clean the house!





1 comment:

Jackie Norris said...

That's exciting about a new house! Kind of bummer you pretty much got kicked out, though. Can't wait to see what you guys find!