CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

PharmD Here I Come




I GOT IN!!!!


I got my acceptance letter saturday, I was working at Smith's Max called me with the good news! I was so happy!!! I think the Pharmacist I was working with must have gotten sick of me saying "I'm so happy!!!" I probably said it 100 times! It took all my strength to wait to tell my family. Max and I invited them over for Sunday dinner and we told them. So now I can tell you! I'm so happy to have finally gotten in. This is something I have wanted for a while now! Thank you for all your thoughts and prays!!!

4 comments:

B j M a said...

Congratulations Maureen!!! Brandon and I are so excited for you.

Kevin and Teri said...

Congratulations! That is sooooo awesome! You deserve it. Youve worked so hard.

Jackie Norris said...

Yey! That is so exciting, you are going to do great!

little MOEments said...

Congratulations my dear!!!