CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eric Draper Photography

This morning on 770 KKOB, yes, I listen to talk radio. I'm my Mother's(and Father's) daughter!!! Bob Clark (who I really don't like but I need my news fix, it's hard to not have a TV) was interviewing Eric Draper a photographer based out of Albuquerque. Eric Draper also served as Special Assistant to the President and White House Photographer for President George W. Bush. Eric spoke about his time serving along side the President, we was there right along side the President on September 11, 2001, his pictures were the only documentations of who attended the meetings with the President that day, because it was so chaotic. He traveled with the President to meet with world leaders, spent time with the Bushes at their Texas Ranch. As I listen to Eric talk about his experiences in the White House, it seem to me he genuinely enjoyed his time with the President, so I decided to check out his website www.ericdraperphotography.com I really enjoyed looking through his pictures and so I share it with you!!!

No comments: