CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Why are people mean?!?

An Angry Post!!!! Okay here's the deal... I don't get it! Why are people mean? Why is it that people have the desire hurt or upset other? Why do they get pleasure or joy out of this? And is it really joy they feel?

What is it that brings on these questions, you may ask. Well I'll tell you. Wednesday I came home from school around 4:30 to discover that between 12pm and 4:30 someone (probably a hobo we made mad by not giving money) picked up a rather large rock and threw it at the windshield of our truck.

I just don't get it. We haven't done anything to anyone to deserve this. I don't really understand how anyone could do this and be happy about it. They didn't try to break in, just smash the window. Max and I are actually laughing at whoever did this' face because we had a large crack in it already and were planning on replacing it the next day. So the insurance covered it because it was vandalism instead of us paying for it to get replaced. So it turns out to be a blessing... perhaps paying tithing does pay off!

No comments: