CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

On a more spiritual note!

To make up for our last NON spiritual post my friend Margeurite Henry sent me this video. I tried posting it in a blog but it messed up the whole page. For all you LDS folk I would suggest watching this one. It's a compilation of quotes given by church leaders on preparation for the second coming. I'm not sure if it's because Max and I had just gone to the temple but this video touched me especially strong!!! Check it out!

LDS Church Leaders preparing us for the 2nd Coming of Christ

2 comments:

little MOEments said...

Hey I would love to get your e-mail address so that i can catch up with you!!!! Hope the two of you are doing great :)

Jackie Norris said...

Hey Maureen,

I tagged both of you guys! What you do is go into your pictures folder, go to the fourth folder and pick the fourth picture, post it and tag 4 other people. Sorry my post didn't make any sense!