CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

The House

Max and I have moved into a house in downtown Albuquerque. We are two buildings north of a rescue mission around meal times there is a mass migration of hobos in front of our house. It gives us a lot of entertainment. Hobos with squeaky wheeled shopping carts or holding canes they don’t need walking around talking quite loudly to themselves, it’s a lot of fun!!! Yes all the windows are barred! We have a total of five locks to get through before we can get into your house!

Our front room, with our $10 Love seat my Mom got us from someone in her ward! THANKS MOM!!! Otherwise we would be sitting on our kitchen table chairs trying to watch movies!!! Ohh Max looks kind of silly because he was getting up to see what I was doing outside, when I walked in and snapped
this picture!


Lighting and Thunder like having a whole backward to pee and poo in. They love barking at Hobos almost as much as we like to watch them! One drawback, Thunder likes to howl when she hears police sirens, which I always thought was kind of cute, but now that we live downtown there are sirens going off all the time, 3 in the morining :(

Eating our first meal in our house, beanie weenies, and yes we are eating out of the same bowl!!! Scary looking I know keep in mind we had been movie and unpacking ALL DAY!!!


September 8th our one month anniversary, when ever I complain that Max doesn’t ever buy me flowers he always says you never buy me the eatable bouquets. So I thought I would be cute and get him one for our anniversary… I know it’s kind of lame, but I thought it would be a good surprise. Max got home late from a movie he went to with my brother so when he got home I was in bed. I asked him to get me a drink of water, when he came back in he said, “Was I supposed to get you something?”


Max had nothing to add!

4 comments:

Jackie Norris said...

That looks like a cute house, even though it has bars on the windows!

And those eatable flowers look good...I'll have to remember that!

Sheena said...

Fun! I totally can imagine all the hobos...cracks me up. I used to get approached by homeless people nearly every day on my way to work! So fun. Looks like a nice little place!
I have to agree...those edible flowers look delish!

little MOEments said...

I just love your sense of humor..I miss your fun spirit :) Glad to see the two of you are getting settled:)

Warburtons said...

i totally remember you!!!! your cute. yeah we are pretty big 311 fans, im glad you like them!! i pretty much listen to everything on your list of music. :) so how are things??