CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun in Albquerque

It's hard to find fun in Albuquerque when you are a poor married couple!!! Between watching almost every movie my parent owe, and playing The Incredibles on the gamecube, or playing battleship, Max and I decided to get out and do something fun requiring little money! So we bought some bullets and drove out to the west mesa to shoot at stuff. We drove west on Southern Blvd forever to a right at a burnt old abandoned truck, drove past an old dishwasher and left at a toren couch. (if you're from New Mexico this is pretty funny because this could be anywhere in the west mesa) We brought a moving box and some rodent tagets(all of which brought home with use---"toss no mass") silly because there were plenty of broken bottles, dresseres, kitchen sink ect. to shoot at. We had a lot of fun it had been a while since I had shoot a gun. Max showed off his rifle shooting abilities.



I'm pretty proud of my little rodent target... he's not going to be running around anymore!!!

3 comments:

little MOEments said...

Bah ha ha ha ha ha!!! Oh my gosh I just love your sense of adventure and the way you can make just about anything exciting!!! What a fun spirit you have!!! Max is one lucky guy to have such a fun loving wife! Oh yes and I must say that Max is looking like quite the man's man in the picture with the dogs and the gun :) Very outdoorsy:) So glad to see that you all are having fun :)

Sheena said...

wow Maureen...so...outdoorsy! I had no idea! Looks like fun! My fam used to go "shooting" when I was a kid...lots of fun!

Muncie said...

Aren't those little girl sunglasses you are wearing?