CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Move!

The night before we left we went out to TGIF with some of Max and my’s friends.



Afterward Ian, Alison, and Telina came over to say bye. Don’t we have a cute niece and nephew.



The morning we left for New Mexico we had breakfast with Jessica and Kenna at Doug and Emmys Café. When we were ordering Jess asked “How big are the scones”? I replied “As big as your face.” She thought I was joking.

Our drive from Utah to New Mexico was pretty uneventful except for a man driving wrecklessly in front of us. We call 911 to report him but they were taking too long to get there so we helped to pull him over. We found out that the man was a diabetic and his blood sugar was low so I gave him some gum and Max called for an ambulance.

Oh... and when we were about 40 minutes from my parents house Max got pulled over for speeding. It was pretty funny because about 10 secs before he saw the cop's lights I said, "WOW Max, we are making pretty good time for pulling a trailer and having the dogs."

And now a word from Max... I agree

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Two things. I think you definately have a very cute niece and nephew. I am convinced that they are Stephanie's children.haha
You look super cute in the picture at the bottom! Hot married chick!