CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Visit to Utah

Max and I have drove to Utah last Wednesday evening got in at 2:30 AM to attend his friend/ old roomate Cody Storey's Wedding in the Logan Temple. This has been a great chance to visit with Max's family. Since we didn't really get a chance during Christmas Break.

Max and I driving to Logan for the Wedding!

The Logan Temple!!! It was quite cold, I totally forgot to take a picture of Max and Cody together.

Allison, Ian Max and I, it was so nice to see these two again I couldn't believe how much they have grown and changed in just seven months!

And introducing the newest member of the Harrison family Madelaine Claire!!!

Madelaine has inherited Brandon's unruly curly hair! I have never seen a baby with such crazy curly hair!!! She is so adorable!

Brandon modeling his Albuquerque Isotopes and "I am so Smart" Homer Simpson PJ we got him for Christmas. Along with his Homer slippers.

Mom, Max, Jessie and I Geocaching at the Ogden River Parkway. Max and I have had a lot of fun visiting with friends and family!!!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

I love Logan. Especially when I don't have to endure the cold. Good to see it still looks the same!