CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Febuary

Since I didn't post at all last month here is what we have been up to...

In honor of living in downtown Albuquerque next to the homeless shelter. One Sunday we had Hobo dinners. I love Hobo dinners!!! I can't believe we waited this long to have them! We tried to look like hobos as much as possible.

Our Valentines Day was pretty mellow I had to work 10 hours so I didn't really feel like going on a date. We went to Tyler and Stephanie's house for chocolate fountain. Max had a beautiful bouquet of lilies(my favorite flower) sent to work!!! They smelt so good! And a lot of the old folks that came into the Pharmacy told me I'd better hold onto a husband like that! I think I will as long as he keeps sending me lilies!