CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

What Are The Odds?

I'll tell you, one in 1,103,697 of finding this can in a 12 pack of Diet Cherry Vanilla Pepsi

Max and I purchased the 12 pack on the 4th of July at the Smith's where I work. We very rarely buy soda, the ONLY reason we decided to buy so was because it was on sale, 4 for $9.
We didn't think much of it, I decided to try a new flavor for no apparent reason. Over the next two weeks I had a can here and there. Last Saturday Max and I bought a watermelon but didn't have enough room in the fridge. Max began cleaning out the fridge making room, in the process Max started emptying the last 7 cans in the pack. The first six cans fit in the refrigerator door, the seventh can Max placed on the shelf. The next morning I grabbed the milk for my cereal, I noticed the can on the shelf was red, unlike the other silver cans but I didn't think much of it and ate my breakfast. After church we made lasagna, salad and garlic bread. Max asked me what I wanted to drink, "Diet Pepsi" Max grabs the lone red can off the shelf.
"Wait a minute!" he says
"What?"
again, "Wait a minute!"
"What?" I asked as I urgently walked into the kitchen, Max shows me the can! I could not believe it, neither one of us realized we purchased a promotional pack. We were both shocked!
I guess our bad luck(most on my post are about the bad news Max and I have) may have turned around!

1 comment:

Adespain said...

How exciting!! Congrats!!! It seems to me that something good was bound to come your way!!

BTW, Jordon finished his pharmacology unit in June. I helped quiz him sometimes- so I'm loving your drug of the day and more amazed at everything you have to learn!!! It's one of the hardest units- its the one that has the most failures. Good Work!